Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated disorder characterized by extreme fatigue that cannot be explained by Western (conventional) medicine. The fatigue may worsen with physical or mental activity but does not simply improve with rest.
Chronic fatigue syndrome is also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) or systemic exertion intolerance disease (SEID). Sometimes it is abbreviated as ME/CFS or CFS/ME.
In Western Medicine, the cause of chronic fatigue syndrome is unknown. There are many theories, ranging from viral infections to psychological stress. There is no single test to confirm a diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome. A variety of medical tests are used to rule out other health problems that have similar symptoms. Because of unknown causes, treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome all focus on managing and relieving symptoms.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, there is a clear cause of chronic fatigue syndrome. Although chronic fatigue syndrome might be triggered by many factors, the root cause of CFS is that the body lacks life energy. Life energy keeps life going, preserves good health, and heals illnesses.
Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Total Life Energy Plan, uses many methods to diagnose or check which organ(s) or body parts lack energy and support, then help nourish and charge the parts with the energy it needs, resulting in re-balancing and energizing the whole body.
Total Life Energy Plan is the first and only complete healing system for CFS. It is based on the principles of TCM as well as uses many energy healing and cultivation techniques.
If the body cannot even accept energy, no matter what methods used, the body simply cannot be charged with energy to cure chronic fatigue syndrome. This is one of the reasons why simply a method or two for healing CFS don’t work. Total Life Energy Plan is a complete system that ensures the body is able to receive energy before using other healing techniques that are for cultivating life energy.
Based on TLEP, many programs are developed for energizing the body to prevent and heal illnesses. We offer four CFS programs based upon your level of commitment to cure your chronic fatigue syndrome:
- The 5 Steps to Overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Naturally points you in the right direction of overcoming CFS.
- The Guide to Overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Naturally helps you to start the journey to overcoming CFS.
- The 15-Week Training on Overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Naturally provides the details of overcoming CFS.
- Eliminating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Naturally with Julia Sun guides you step-by-step to eliminate CFS!!!
You can overcome chronic fatigue syndrome with the right mindset, tools, and skills! Believe in yourself!
Symptoms of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) vary based on the individual and the severity of the condition.
Common signs and symptoms may include:
- Fatigue that is severe enough to interfere with daily activities.
- Extreme exhaustion after physical or mental activities
- Loss of memory or concentration
- Muscle or joint pain
- Unrefreshing sleep
Depending on which organs and body parts lacking life energy, there are many related symptoms. For examples,
- Indigestion and diarrhea accompanies a severe energy deficiency in the Spleen.
- Abnormal and sudden sweat, especially in the chest area, indicates a weakened heart.
- Easy to flare up and get angry indicates a liver problem.
The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is that the body lacks the life energy for daily activities.
Energy for normal daily functions is lacking. This is the real problem of chronic fatigue syndrome. Once your body has the energy it needs, it will function as it should, meaning that all your symptoms will disappear. This energy is your life force. It keeps life going, establishes and preserves good health. This is why we call it life energy.
When we have abundant life energy, we are active, healthy, and spiritual. When energy for daily activities is lacking, we are fatigued; When our energy is dangerously depleted, disease strikes; When we stop producing energy, we die.
Instead of worrying about nutrition, metabolism, hormones, immunity, blood types, drugs, stimulants, etc., focus on life energy to rid of CFS as well as other symptoms and illnesses.
People who have chronic fatigue syndrome are sensitive, or even hypersensitive, to exercise and activities that use their energy. This is because their body does not carry much energy and cannot absorb much energy. Their source of energy is minimum, very limited for use, and easily depleted.
The onset of chronic fatigue syndrome is triggered by activities that deplete their limited life energy. Depends on individual energy conditions, the activities that potentially triggers CFS include:
- Diet. The body lacks the energy to digest the food eaten, the food eaten does not provide the kinds of energy that the body severely lacks and desperately needs, or the body needs more energy to digest the food eaten than the energy it gets from food.
- Exercise. Perform the kinds of exercise that waste energy or do not charge the body with the kinds of energy needed.
- Emotions and Mental Stress. The mind controls the whole body. Therefore, unhealthy emotions and mental states can affect energy anywhere in the body, waste energy in the entire body, and even be the biggest drainer of life energy.
- Weather Changes. Weather conditions affect the body’s energy and its energy needs. Check the book the Total Life Energy Plan by Julia Sun for detailed discussions on how weather affects the body, its energy, and its energy needs, as well as how to prevent the draining of life energy from changes of weather and better, how to use daily, monthly, yearly (seasonal) changes to charge the body with energy.
- Lifestyle. Poor posture, too little or too much work or physical activity, stress, too little sleep and rest, drug and alcohol abuse, excessive sex, to name just a few possibilities that affect our life energy.
- Physical accidents and injuries. These affect the energy flowing to the injured area and gradually, affect the energy supply to many parts and even to the entire body.
- Body constitution and past actions. Conception, prenatal development, and conditions at birth have a profound influence on our body and our health throughout our life. Living environment, life circumstances, personal history, and experiences are also important influences on our health and well-being. They all affect our life energy.
- Environmental pollutants, parasites, viruses, bacteria, etc. The body needs extra energy to clean up the toxins and fights with pathogens.
- Surgeries and Medication. Medicines help the body fight with illnesses and in the process, use more life energy. If the body doesn’t have the energy to fight with illnesses and for recovery, CFS can develop. CFS is triggered by many drugs, such as antihistamines. Surgeries, just like bodily injuries, may break the pathways of energy flowing and affect energy reaching the surgical and many other related areas or body parts.
Whether it is emotion, weather, diet, lifestyle, or something else, once these are inside our body, they affect the body’s energy conditions, including the triggering of CFS and many other symptoms. But these are not the root cause of chronic fatigue syndrome. Different people perform the same activity, such as yoga. One person may become ill and fatigued from practicing yoga, while others are fine, or their health even improves. Lacking life energy is the original cause of chronic fatigue syndrome.
From the cause of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) we can explain many situations and factors that may increase your risk of chronic fatigue syndrome. These include:
Chronic fatigue syndrome is most seen among people in their 40s and 50s. When we are under 25, we are typically full of energy for growth and development. When we are between 25 and 35 years old, the energy level is stabilized without extra room for growth. But when we are over 35 years old, the body starts to slow down. Spending the same amount or even more energy than that when you were young may gradually deplete life energy, leading to CFS in your 40s or 50s. You need to adjust your daily activities as early as possible to recover from chronic fatigue syndrome.
If a person is under 25 and has chronic fatigue syndrome, the person typically does not carry enough prenatal energy, the energy carried over from parents, as well as hasn’t cultivated the energy that is lacking since birth.
Sex plays an important role in chronic fatigue syndrome, as women are two to four times more likely to be diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome than men. This is no surprise because women:
- Are different from men that women most likely have less active (yang) energy than men.
- Typically pay more attention to health and strictly follow the healthy rules than men, but often mislead by fad diets, improper exercise, modern health and wellness programs, and commercial products that drain their life energy.
- May stress out from many responsibilities, trying to balance family, work, relationships, and emotions.
- had no special care right before, during, and right after pregnancies. Baby in the womb draws a great amount of energy from its mother.
- Have monthly menstrual periods and need to constantly rebuild their blood and energy. If they do not rebuild and recharge their body during and right after each period, lacking energy becomes chronic over time.
The people who have a higher risk of having chronic fatigue syndrome typically didn’t get enough energy from their parents and while in their mother’s womb. After birth, there is no special care given to their body to cultivate the energy that is lacking since birth, and even unknowingly wasted energy in their daily activities.
Chronic fatigue syndrome is strongly correlated to stress. Stressing too much and over the limit on the physical body and/or mind, contribute to the development of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Profession and belief:
Some professions, work, and beliefs demand too much on their bodies and trigger chronic fatigue syndrome. These include:
- People work at night. Many musicians, such as Henrik Berggren, Roger Cicero, and Neil Codling, often play at night when their body needs rest and recharge.
- The professions that put too much stress on their physical body and/or mind. Athletics, such as Michelle Akers, Richie Barnett, and Olaf Bodden, put too much stress on their body to practice sport and compete in games.
- Elimination diets. Long term vegetarian diet may lead to CFS. The book, Total Life Energy Plan by Julia Sun, has detailed explanations of how vegan and other elimination diets can cause a lack of energy. The famous American Buddhist Pema Chödrön had CFS after being on a vegetarian diet for years.
Weather and social environments affect life energy and overtime contribute to chronic fatigue syndrome. Both too cold or too hot weather, by nature or man-made, may cause an imbalance in the body, affect its life energy, and lead to chronic fatigue syndrome.
Anybody who knows nothing about cultivating life energy has the potential to drain their energy in daily activities. Constantly draining life energy without immediate recovery leads to chronic fatigue syndrome.
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is just one of the symptoms with underlying health problems. CFS results from the body lacking life energy, yet a lack of life energy does not always accompany the symptom of CFS. Also, as energy deficiency worsening, more and more symptoms will appear:
- Depression: The body severely lacks active energy to be inspired, not to mention having a high spirit.
- Increased work absences: Extra work for job as well as other nonessential bodily functions and activities become burdensome.
- Social isolation: There is not enough energy to get involved in social activities.
- Life restrictions: The body is too lacking energy to perform basic daily activities. Worse, the person cannot move much or can only stay in bed.
Different medicines have different kinds of diagnosis for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a very challenging condition to diagnose in Western medicine. There’s no single test to confirm a diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome, because the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome are similar to so many other health problems.
Many people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome don’t even “look sick,” so doctors may not recognize that they indeed have a health condition.
For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to be diagnosed, the fatigue, along with a significantly reduced ability to perform usual daily activities, must last for at least 6 months and must not be curable with bed rest. Your doctor will first confirm that you at least have these core symptoms.
Then, they’ll use the elimination method to further diagnosis. In order to receive a CFS diagnosis, your doctor must rule out many other illnesses before diagnosing chronic fatigue syndrome. These may include:
- Sleep disorders. Chronic fatigue syndrome can be caused by sleep disorders. A sleep study may be used to determine if your rest is being disturbed by disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, restless legs syndrome, or insomnia.
- Medical problems. Fatigue is a common symptom in several medical conditions, such as anemia, diabetes, and underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism). Lab tests are used to check your blood for evidence of some of the top suspects.
- Heart and lung impairments. Problems with your heart or lungs can make you feel more fatigued. An exercise stress test is used to assess your heart and lung function.
- Mental health issues. Fatigue is also a symptom of a variety of mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. A counselor helps determine if one of these problems is causing your fatigue.
There are many more illnesses that need to be ruled out, such as mononucleosis, Lyme disease, multiple sclerosis, lupus (SLE), hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, major depressive disorder, severe obesity, and sleep disorders. Great patience may be needed while waiting for a diagnosis of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome from Western doctors.
When you doubt if you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, most likely you don’t have it. You know you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome when you have extreme exhaustion that won’t disappear with enough sleep and rest.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM):
Traditional Chinese Medicine uses a very different approach than the Western Medicine. TCM doctors use many methods to diagnose your energy deficiencies, such as checking your tongue, pulses, and face. They typically can tell which organs of your body lack energy and what major kinds of energy are lacking.
Treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) in Western Medicine are only for relieving the symptoms because it does not know the cause of CFS and has no cure to CFS. It focuses on symptom relief with medications.
No one medication can treat all of your symptoms. Also, your symptoms may change over time, so your medications may have to as well.
- If you are depressed, Your doctor may refer you to a mental health specialist or treat your depression with antidepressant medications to temporarily relieve you from depression. People who have chronic fatigue syndrome are typically also depressed because of low energy.
- If you have trouble sleeping, your doctor may suggest a sleep aid.
- If you have pain, your doctor may prescribe pain-reducing medication.
- If you have a list of symptoms, you may get over a dozen kinds of medications, all of which have side effects.
Many medications help only temporarily for your symptoms. The side effects with long-term use of medication accumulate, creating more health problems.
Other treatments include cognitive training, graded exercise, acupuncture, massage therapy, psychotherapy, tai chi, yoga, supplements, and so-called natural remedies such as valerian, green supplements, licorice extract, Siberian ginseng, ginkgo, coenzyme Q10, essential fatty acids, and melatonin.
- Cognitive training. Your doctor may refer you to a counselor who may help you figure out options to work around some of the limitations that chronic fatigue syndrome imposes on you.
- Graded exercise. Your doctor may also refer you to a physical therapist to help you determine what exercises are appropriate for you. The therapist typically guides you to begin with range-of-motion and stretching exercises for just a few minutes a day and then gradually increase the intensity of your exercise over time. They believe that this therapy may help reduce your hypersensitivity to exercise.
- Activity management, also called pacing, is used to help balance rest and activity to avoid fatigue flare-ups. You need to find your limits for mental and physical activities, plan these activities, and then rest to stay within these limits.
- Home remedies and lifestyle changes. Use lifestyle changes to help reduce your symptoms, such as limiting or eliminating your caffeine intake to help ease your insomnia.
Each method may help with fatigue symptoms and make you feel less fatigued in the short term. But they won’t solve chronic fatigue syndrome problems in the long run. Worse, some advice may just help boost your energy right away by the early use of your life energy (borrow energy from your life reserve), which worsens your fatigue and ill health down the road, and shortens your life.
You want to heal your chronic fatigue syndrome instead of just treating your symptoms. Check the next tab for detail on healing.
If you have chronic fatigue syndrome, you need to learn about life energy and how to cultivate it. Learn:
- Different types of energy provided in food and exercises.
- How to enable the body to accept energy.
- Your energy deficiencies in each and every organ and body parts.
- Your everyday activities that trigger chronic fatigue syndrome.
- How to cultivate the life energy your body is badly lacking.
All these are necessary to cure chronic fatigue syndrome and rid of ill symptoms. It may take a good amount of time for you to learn about your own body, foods, exercise, and daily activities. But once you do, you will benefit for the rest of your life. The earlier you learn about your own body’s needs in life energy, the longer you benefit from it, the healthier you become, and the longer you live.
A complete system for overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome naturally and effectively
After Julia cured her own chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and many other diseases, she has developed a complete system to help sufferers to overcome chronic fatigue syndrome naturally and enjoy a vibrant life. The system, Total Life Energy Plan, helps you to figure out what drained your energy and how to rejuvenate your energy.
Total Life Energy Plan helps you to develop your individualized healing plan that includes food, diet, exercise, mental states, habits, sexual activities, sleep and rest, environment, and all everyday activities. It increases your life energy and heals your ill health naturally and holistically through daily activities. No side effects like medications, surgeries, and medicinal herbs have. It considers your body as a whole and complete interconnected system instead of treating just symptoms or body parts. No drugs, medications, supplements, and similar commercial products are needed.
Based on TLEP, four programs are developed for overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome naturally and effectively:
This half-an-hour CFS training explains the 5 steps to overcoming chronic fatigue syndrome naturally with food, exercise, and daily activities. This CFS training has the options of eBook, audiobook, and/or video.
This CFS training explains how new age diets, health and wellness programs create chronic fatigue syndrome and guides you to heal chronic fatigue syndrome naturally and maintain long-term health without any commercial products. You have the options of selecting this CFS training in the forms of eBook, audiobook, and/or video.
This 15-week CFS training offers many detailed and practical tools to overcome chronic fatigue syndrome. It makes sure your body is capable of taking in energy and then charge your body with the kinds of energy it badly needs. All exercises, practices, and advice are easy to follow and suitable for your chronic fatigue conditions. A private consultation on CFS with Julia Sun is also included.
This CFS program includes the 15-week training for chronic fatigue syndrome as well as weekly energy healing, private consultations, Q&A sessions, and email support on CFS and all related illnesses from Julia Sun.
Eliminating your chronic fatigue syndrome with our trainings!
Julia Sun, the founder of TLEP and the developer of our CFS training programs, specializes in helping people with CFS.
Over the last decade, Julia extensively researched major healthcare systems of the world with a concentration on natural and holistic self-care.
After she cured her chronic fatigue and many other illnesses, she has developed special training programs for healing chronic fatigue syndrome naturally holistically, and effectively. She has helped people radically improve their health through my books, consultations, trainings, energy healing, and public speaking.
Julia is an author with several books, most recently, The 5 Steps to Eliminating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Her first book, The Total Life Energy Plan: How to Cultivate Life Energy for Health and Vitality, has a Five-Star review with a “Must-Have for All Households” from Readers’ Favorite.
With a background in Daoism, which Traditional Chinese Medicine is based on, and rich experience in many forms of energy healing, Julia has experienced both Eastern and Western systems of medicine and healthcare along with professional experience in academia, healthcare, research, and business management.
Julia enjoy studying health topics and collecting health information all over the world. And she shares my knowledge and expertise through her blog Julia On Health.
Find out more about Julia at www.JuliaSun.com and www.JuliaOnHealth.com,
Your first consultation session with Julia
After you sign up for your first consultation session with Julia, we will send you a list of questions for you to prepare in advance and to make the session more productive.
During the consultation session,
- She asks you some questions about your background in health.
- She may scan your body (without touch) for its energy conditions.
- Depending on your conditions, she may recommend a few things that you could do or should avoid right away to start your journey of energy cultivation and the healing of chronic fatigue syndrome.
When you have chronic fatigue syndrome, it can be difficult to absorb all the information provided during a consultation session, but we will write a summary report including the key points mentioned at your visit, and send you helpful information after the visit. You may also arrange for a close friend or family member to accompany you if you think this person can help you later.
Request an appointment with Julia at juliasun.com/apply to see if you qualify for a consultation session.
Despite increased research efforts, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) remains a complex condition with no exact known cause and cure in Western medicine. Most of these research results will not work because of their concentration on only one aspect such as genes or the autoimmune system. Traditional Chinese Medicine typically can explain CFS, as well as many other illness symptoms, very well.
Since chronic fatigue syndrome can be caused by lacking life energy in many organs and parts in the body, the symptoms typically show which parts of the body lacking energy.
Since the body is a complex system, it needs time and effort to figure out and fix chronic fatigue syndrome. Not everyone has the ability to learn the body’s energy system, apply to their own ill health, and take the time and affect to work on their problems. Therefore, recovery from CFS can be challenging for many people. So far and still will, these people just try to manage their CFS symptoms.
As a result of lacking energy and suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome, many may experience depression, anxiety, or social isolation, worsening their CFS. Joining a CFS support group can be helpful as you can express your feelings to others, learn and support each other while most of you have common symptoms and language.
Chronic fatigue syndrome seems to affect some people in cycles, with periods of feeling worse and then better. Symptoms may sometimes even disappear completely, which is referred to as remission. However, it is still possible for symptoms to return later, which is referred to as a relapse. This cycle of remission and relapse are all related to your everyday activities and means the body is trying to recover and capable of doing it with the right methods.
CFS affects and progresses differently in everyone, so it’s important to learn your own health conditions, your daily activities that have drained your life energy, and the tools to cultivate the kinds of energy that your body is lacking. Work with Julia Sun, as well as a doctor practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine, to learn about your energy deficiencies. Julia Sun can help you create a complete healing plan that meets your unique needs in life energy.
Many people benefit from working with both Julia Sun and a Traditional Chinese Doctor. Traditional Chinese Doctors use herbal formula and/or acupuncture to help with your energy deficiencies while Julia Sun checks every other aspect of your daily activities to make sure that your body can take in and obtain energy from food, herbs, and many other kinds of energy sources. Julia will tell you if your body is ready to see an alternative doctor.
If you’re living with CFS, you may find tons of misleading information online. They may tell you that there is no cure, offer some “helpful” tips or recommendations just for managing and living with CFS. No need to search around again to waste time, money, and most important, the opportunity to heal.
The future belongs to the people who have abundant life energy to really enjoy life. Energize your body to transform your health and your life!
The CFS blog, Julia On Health, is voted as the Best CFS Blog by ExpertiDo.org, one of the largest and most comprehensive product review organizations in the United States.
Julia had CFS and many other illnesses, such as dizziness, headaches, bodily pain, digestive problems, arrhythmia, frequent infections, unexplained lumps, bumps, and purpura on my skin, swollen legs and feet, tremors, fainting, memory problems, breast cancer, cervical tumor, and a dangerous vitamin d deficiency.
Her extensive research and intensive practice helped heal her CFS and other illnesses. Her exposure to both Eastern and Western medicine and healthcare systems as well as strong analytical skills and research background helped dramatically. But it’s a long journey with over a decade of research, analysis, practice, and hard work!
There are more and more people suffering from chronic fatigue and many illnesses, especially after COVID-19. Julia have developed a complete healing system to help these who are still suffering. The Total Life Energy Plan (TLEP) is the first and the only healing system for CFS!
Julia shares her hard-earned knowledge through her unique training programs, presentations, books, consultations, and energy healings, as well as TLEP and her blog Julia On Health.
Her book, Total Life Energy Plan, gets all 5-star reviews and is “A Must Have For All Households.”
Julia On Health has many posts on chronic fatigue syndrome, such as:
- How I cured my chronic fatigue syndrome?
- 3 Major Reasons Why You Have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- 5 Mistakes that WORSEN Your Fatigue
- How to Overcome Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Marijuana: Should We Use It?
- Solutions to Autoimmune Diseases.
- Can You Cure Your Illness Even When Doctors Simply Can’t?
Check out her blog JuliaOnHealth at JuliaSun.com or JuliaOnHealth.com