This 15-week training program offers many detailed and practical tools for overcoming chronic fatigue. It makes sure your body is capable to take in energy and then charge your body with the energy it desperately needs. It is designed to meet your body’s unique needs of energy. All exercises, practices, and advice are easy to follow and suitable for your fatigue conditions. This program includes but not limited to:
- Figuring out why your body has energy deficiency.
- Removing blockages that prevent your body from accepting energy.
- Tuning your body so it is capable to take in energy.
- Determining the foods, exercises, habits, lifestyle, and daily activities that provide your body with energy as well as these that drain the energy from your body.
This training program also includes:
- 1-hour private consultation with Julia Sun as needed during the 15-week training.
- A print book or 3 eBooks.
- One energy tuning for your body to start collecting energy.
- Many free information at our Online Resources session.
What are the requirements?
- You will need to be able to dedicate your time and effect to overcome your fatigue.
- You are willing and able to learn new things that are related to your body’s energy system for increasing your energy level.
- Although many required exercises or other activities only in simple sitting, lying down, or standing positions, you need to dedicate 2 to 3 hours a day everyday by Week 5 to get results, especially if you have CFS/ME or other serious health problems.
Note: this price does not cover the travel costs for onsite training and consultations at your locations.
Part !: The Basics
Introducing the Basics about Fatigue and Solve General Fatigue Problems
Part 2: Energizing Your Body for Fatigue Elimination and Optimal Health
Eliminating Fatigue and Reaching Optimal Health
- Week 6: Removing Energy Obstructions
- Week 7: Is Energy Flowing Freely throughout Your Body?
- Week 8: What Are Your Body’s Unique Energy Needs?
- Week 9: The Many Kinds of Energy In Foods
- Week 10: Is Your Body Able to Obtain Energy from Food?
- Week 11: Determining the Right Foods For Your Body
- Week 12: What Exercises Increase and Preserve Your Energy?
- Week 13: Daily Activities and Energy Cultivation
- Week 14: Living Seasonally for Energy Cultivation
- Week 15: Getting Results: Eliminating Your Chronic Fatigue
Online Resources for This Training