Searching for solutions for her deteriorating health, Julia Sun turned to 5,000-year-old Traditional Chinese Medicine with its fundamental reliance on “universal energy.” Using her professional, educational, and analytical skills, she started working her way through what she had gathered. She found solutions to her health problems and, with time, returned to the vibrant health that had eluded her for 20 years.
Up to 100 million Americans attempt to control their weight, and fully one-third of Americans seek to diminish the symptoms of fatigue and low energy. However, they go about it in the wrong way, just as she did. She wants to share her knowledge and experience to help people control their weight, maintain their health, and heal their illnesses, all while achieving a long and vital life.
How we Americans eat and exercise is making us sicker, not healthier !!!
Julia’s thorough research and analysis unveils answers to many fundamental questions, such as:
- What is wrong with the Western nutritional standards?
- Why is calorie a faulty concept?
- Why is the U.S. the fattest nation in the world?
- Why have so many people become chronically ill in the last 60 years and why is it getting worse?
- Why are more and more young Americans having health problems in their 20s, or even earlier often from birth?
- Why do people crave sweets, alcohol, cigarettes, oily foods, etc? How can you stop cravings naturally and unforcefully?
- Why do many Western exercises hurt the body in the long run?
You can find the answers to these questions in her books The Total Life Energy Plan and create your own unique diet, exercise, and daily activities to maximize your life energy, to prevent or heal disease, and to have a long and happy life.
The groundbreaking books, The Total Life Energy Plan, get a 5-Star review from the Readers’ Favorite®
“A must-have for all households.”
“An insightful and informative guide for all readers who are looking to create and maintain their body’s energy for long-term health.”
“Help readers to increase and maintain vitality, overcome chronic illnesses such as fatigue, high blood pressure, or diabetes, control weight, and improve sexual vitality.”
“Aid us in understanding how the world around us works, so that we can understand our bodies and live well in and with nature and among others.”
“Let us take this journey with the author to achieve health and vitality!”